By Jeevanpran Shree Muktajeevan Swamibapa’s inspiration, a charitable trust was registered in the name of Shree Swaminarayan Siddhant Sajivan Mandal - Nairobi on June 1952. Shortly thereafter, a plot of land was purchased for a value of Ksh.65,000.00 in the prestigious Grogan Road (now re-named Kirinyaga Road).
The foundation stone was laid in 1952, and the disciples worked hard to erect a new temple on the site. Within a short period of 6 months, a new temple building was erected.
The disciples once again requested Swamibapa to visit Nairobi in order to inaugurate the temple and perform the installation of the divine Murtis of Lord Swaminarayan and Jeevanpran Abji Bapashree at the new temple.