Arusha Vicharan – 2nd to 5th January 2009
HDH Acharya Swamishree Purushottampriyadasji Maharaj, saints and devotees arrived in Arusha, Tanzania on 2nd January 2009.
HDH Acharya Swamishree held various peace assemblies and scripture recitals of Shree Swaminarayan Gadi Granth and Shree Abji Bapashree Ni Vato in Arusha temple. He blessed the homes and offices of devotees residing in Tanzania.
In His divine blessings, HDH Acharya Swamishree said;-
- One should understand the divine prowess of The Supreme Lord Swaminarayan and have utmost faith in Him. One should never believe in black magic. If the faith is not strong enough, he may be tempted to believe in black magic.
- Work faithfully and never indulge in activities involving any form of corruption.
- Getting addicted to bad habits such as gambling, smoking and intoxication is a form of terror on oneself, therefore, one should abstain from such vices.
- To facilitate spiritual power and transformation of consciousness, one should continuously chant the divine mantra “Swaminarayanbapa Swamibapa”.
- Ultimate salvation is attained by adhering to the five basic principles as stated in The Shikshapatri and being a life long devotee under the shelter of Shree Swaminarayan Gadi.
On the morning of 5th January 2009, Acharya Swamishree, saints and devotees prepared for their return journey to Nairobi. On the way Acharya Swamishree performed padharamani at a flower farm and reached Nairobi temple at 6.00pm in the evening.