His Divine Holiness Acharya Swamishree accepted the humble prayers of the disciples from Mombasa and visited the coastal city from 28 November 2007 to 3 December 2007.
In Momabsa, Acharya Swamishree visited the homes, farms and workshops of disciples. He also performed the scripture recitals of Shree Abji Bapashree Ni Vato at the Indiana Beach Resorts. On this occasion, Acharya Swamishree spoke about the manner in which to lead a happy and peaceful life.
On 1 December 2007, a group of native acrobats came for Acharya Swamishree’s darshan. They performed their acrobatic skills in the presence of Acharya Swamishree and the large congregation of sants and disciples. At the end of their performance, Acharya Swamishree blessed them all and distributed prasad.
- In order to lead a happy and peaceful life, one has to believe in the Lord and remain within the divine shelter of Shree Swaminarayan Gadi.
- A person should follow the commands of Lord Swaminarayan, and have control over his own mind.
- The Lord has gifted each individual with special skills; these should be utilised to please The Lord, but not for personal gain.
- The best form of adoration is meditation; thus one should always practice meditation. Jeevanpran Swamibapa performed continuous meditation on many occasions to teach us the importance and benefits of meditation.
- It is difficult to explain the happiness and peace attained through meditation; it can only be understood through practice.
- One should understand that there is no difference between the three different forms in which the Lord gives darshan; be it the human form, the idol form, or divine form that presides in Akshardham.
On 2 December 2007, a special “rangotsav” program was held in the Indian Ocean, during which Acharya Swamishree ceremoniously performed panchamrut snan to Shree Harikrishna Maharaj. Sants and devotees also took an opportunity to perform panchamrut snan to Acharya Swamishree and everyone was blessed with panchamrut prasad.
Acharya Swamishree then sprinkled everyone with coloured water. Many non-disciples - Africans, Europeans and Asians - who were present at this tourist site on the beach also joined in the celebrations and were delighted to experience this divinity.
At the end of the celebrations, everyone joined together to cook a lavish meal, which they offered to the Lord and then took prasad.
Acharya Swamishree and the group of sants and disciples left Mombasa during the early morning of 3 December 2007, and returned to Nairobi later that day.